Hello friends, if your account is in Hdfc Bank, and you want to apply for a cheque book sitting at home, then you have come to the right place. Today I am going to tell you about this. Which method is absolutely free for applying Hdfc Bank Cheque Book.
How to Apply Hdfc Bank Cheque Book?
Table of Contents
there are many processes to apply/request HDFC Bank Cheque Book sitting at home.
How to Apply Cheque Book through SMS?
SMS Banking: SMS <CHQ > to 5676712 via registered mobile no.】
You will have to send ‘CHQ’ to the number 5676712 from your registered mobile number which is linked to your account, and then you will receive a confirmed SMS from the bank.
How to Apply Cheque Book through Missed Call.
Missed Call: Toll-free no 1800-270-3366 via registered mobile no.
This method is easy for everyone,
Give a miscalled to this number 1800-270-3366.
Recommend Read: WHAT IS SIP? TYPES OF SIP & HOW IT WORKS
How to Apply Online Cheque Book through Mobile Banking?
- First of all, you have to log in to your Hdfc Bank Mobile Banking.
- And then selecting the Cheque Book option and clicking on getting New ChequeBook.
- And then choose Cheque leaves and click on Continue.
- After clicking on Continue, you will get the Confirm Reference number, with the help of this reference you can Cheque the Delivery Status.
How to Apply Cheque Book through Net Banking.
If you use HDFC’s internet banking then you can request for Chequebook online sitting at home. Follow these steps to apply.
- Login To HDfc Bank Site HDFC Bank NetBanking
- Login to Internet Banking with User Id and Password.
- From the “Requests” section of the Account tab, click on the “Cheque book” link.
- Now select the account and click on the “Continue” tab.
- On the next screen, verify that your address is correct and click on the “Confirm” tab.
- Your request has been successfully submitted.
- Your new cheque book will be delivered to your registered address within 7-10 working days.
In how many days do you get the Cheque book?
you have seen the process of applying yourself or have applied, after applying the Cheque, many of you have a question that is how many days will our Cheque arrive at our house, so let me tell you what the bank says That is, your Cheque book will be delivered at your home in 4 working days. But let me tell you that if the delivery service of your area is good then it can be done in three days or in 5 days.
How many Cheque books are free in a month?
If you have a savings account, then you get 25 Cheques free in a month. Or if you have a current account, then 100 Cheques will be free in a month.
Cheque Book Extra Charges.
As I told you that 25 Cheques are free in a month on the savings account, if you use more than this limit then you will have to payCheque a page charge of Rs.50/-.
Recommend for Read this: TOP 5 HIDDEN TATA STOCK UNDER RS.1000 IN 2022
here we have told you four ways to apply the HDFC Bank cheque book sitting at home. Missed call service, SMS service, Phone banking, Internet banking, if you apply through these processes then you will not need to go to the bank, and your time will also be saved. So there is no easy way.
I hope you have benefited a lot from reading this post. Share with your friends right now.